Seu navegador não suporta javascript!

Programa de Parcerias de InvestimentosPPI

North-South Railroad bidding notice in English is now available. Access and learn more

Home > Projeto Crescer > News > North-South Railroad bidding notice in English is now available. Access and learn more

18 de dezembro de 2018

North-South Railroad bidding notice in English is now available. Access and learn more

Photo: Reproduction / Ilustrative Picture

The bidding notice is already available in the English version of Norte-Sul Railroad, a qualified project in the Investment Partnerships Program. You can download the documents in English at the end of this article.

The auction of EF-151, known as the North-South Railroad, will be held at B3, São Paulo Stock Exchange, on March 28, 2019. The section for concession has 1,537 kilometers and goes from Estrela D'Oeste (SP) to Porto Nacional (TO). The minimum grant value is R$ 1.353 billion, with projected investments of R$ 2.7 billion and a 30-year concession period, with the possibility of extension. The notice and annexes about the terms of the concession will be available on the website of the National Land Transport Agency (ANTT), starting this Friday (30/Nov).

The railroad was designed to become the backbone of the Brazilian rail transport, integrating the national territory and contributing to the reduction of the logistics cost of freight transport in the country. The estimate is that, at the end of the concession, the rail section in question could capture a demand equivalent to 22.73 million tonnes.

GRANT – The winner of the bidding process will be the one that offers the highest bid in the grant amount. The contract consists of the exploitation of the infrastructure and the provision of the public rail transport service, in addition to ensuring the maintenance of the infrastructure throughout the concession period.

The grant amount must be paid as follows: 5% of the total amount bid in the auction (minimum bid plus the premium) must be paid by the winning company within 45 days of the Auction Approval Act, as a condition for the execution of the contract. The remaining 95% will be paid in 120 quarterly installments, which will be adjusted annually by the IPCA variation.

INVESTMENTS – The contract establishes two types of obligatory investments: investments with fixed term and investments determined by demand. In addition, the subconcessionaire will have to invest in the execution of environmental plans, implementation of maintenance workshops and filling stations, acquisition of railway equipment and undercarriage, which will be evaluated by ANTT through technical parameters and indicators.

Source: PPI and Ministry of Transport

Files

  • NORTH SOUTH RAILWAY SUB CONCESSION CONTRACT

     PDF (817,94 KB)
  • NORTH SOUTH RAILWAY SUB CONCESSION CONTRACT - ANNEX 1

     PDF (583,04 KB)
  • NORTH SOUTH RAILWAY SUB CONCESSION CONTRACT - ANNEXES 2

     PDF (582,53 KB)
  • NOTICE OF AUCTION ANTT NO 02/2018

     PDF (530,40 KB)
  • NOTICE OF AUCTION ANTT NO 02/2018 - ANNEXES

     PDF (647,43 KB)

Leia outras notícias

  • New Year: 25 projects will be concluded in the first 100 days of 2019

    Keep reading
  • Six port terminals will be auctioned in April

    Keep reading